Duvet cover from organic linen from Libeco, of Western European flax and woven in Belgium. With folding strip.
Initially linen bedding feels somewhat rougher than you're probably used to, but by using and washing it becomes increasingly smoother and softer.
- Machine washable (max. 60°, but 30° of 40° will do just as well).
- Avoid chlorine bleaches, these tend to corrode the fiber.
- Dry the duvet cover if possible on the clothesline, which is better for the product and for the environment.
- In case you use the dryer: avoid too high temperatures and 'extra dry' programs.
- Ironing is best done with a steam iron on slightly damp cloth.