Flat sheet from Libeco of 100% organic linen, of Western European flax and woven in Belgium.
Initially linen bedding feels somewhat rougher than you're probably used to, but by using and washing, it becomes increasingly smoother and softer.
- Machine washable (max. 60°, but 30° or 40° will do just as well).
- Avoid chlorine bleaches, these tend to corrode the fiber.
- Dry the sheet if possible on the clothesline, which is better for the product and for the environment.
- In case you use the dryer: avoid too high temperatures and 'extra dry' programs.
- Ironing is best done with a steam iron on slightly damp cloth.